Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Malaysian Babe?

Ok, get this people! I was browsing through my Friendster just now and received a message from somebody or some group. Below is the message that the sent me:

Dear G,
Hi, we would love to let all the gorgeous
malaysian ladies out there to know that the club
management team had taken the club to a higher
level and as we already launched the Club
OFFICIALLY at http://www.MalaysianBabes.net
and has the forum service running so that we are
able to serve the babes better =)

If you are interested in joining us or continue your
membership with MalaysianBabes Club, please
sign up NOW at http://www.MalaysianBabes.net
and get yourself actively involved, start by
introducing yourself to the rest at the New
Members Forum. At the same time, pls dun forget
to have fun over there with the rest of the babes =)
The babes there are nice, fun, lovely and most
importantly, they are the friendliest ppl on earth =)

All you need to do is to be sure to stay with us and
also be an active forum member as we will
provide more and more services in the near future
=) See you There !

Cheers,
Club Administrator

-------------------------------------------------------------------
You are getting this message only once because
we appreciate you, love you, treasure you as a
home-grown malaysian gorgeous lady =) and
want you to be part of us. don't send a friend
request because only active members will be
approved to be in the friends list. thanks !


That's so weird! I mean, I've never seen myself as a babe, in fact, I don't even think I'm qualified to be a babe! My friends are babes, not me! I'm not babe material! I...I...I don't know what to say or what to do...

Ok...I've checked out the site. It's nothing, just a forum for gurls to debate and talk about things. Phew! Thank God for that. I thought it's some sort of website for guys to oogle at babes. Hehe...anyway, I won't be joining the site. It's not really my thing. =D


2 Comments:

Blogger Mabel said...

I got the same thing as well...not really my thing. :S

10:04 AM  
Blogger gracieq said...

I know what you mean. How's things with you ar?

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home