Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm working soon!!

Yup! That's right! I'll be starting work from tomorrow onwards, well, technically, today onwards. And I can't wait to go into the office. Knowing that I wouldn't be wasting my time lazing around at home helps a lot. Plus the knowledge that I'll be getting $$$ is a HUGE encouragement. LoL.

I'll be working in my uncle's company in the accounts department. It's exciting because I'll be getting useful experience since I'm majoring in PR. So, I'm really, really excited, yet at the same time, I'm nervous cause I don't know the people working there, and a thousand questions are in my mind now, I wonder if they're nice, if they would treat me differently when they found out that I'm the boss' niece, if they're gonna be bossy, etc...I know people get the jitters when they start work in a new environment but working in my uncle's company is gonna give me some pressure. I have to make sure that I'm in my best behaviour, that I'm hardworking and a willing learner so that I don't give off a bad reflection towards my uncle and our family. *sigh* It's gonna be difficult, but I'll try my best.

I really should be sleeping now. But I can't! I'm tired, I admit, but my body's system just simply refuse to sleep. And I have to wake up early tomorrow morning cause I'll be driving over to the island! And speaking of driving, I dread the jam that I'll be facing when I'm crossing the bridge. =( Hopefully, there wouldn't be a massive jam like usual since it's gonna be my first day at work and all. *fingers crossed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home