Thursday, December 15, 2005

Nearly everything's done

Well, I've gotten my student visa granted already. All the proper documents are more or less done and complete except for the plane ticket, which I'm gonna confirm tomorrow. I've yet to make a list on the things I'm bringing over but that's easily done. All I got to do is sit down and start planning on the things to pack and how to pack them.
Sigh...everything's so surreal now. Going to Australia to further my studies, leaving my love ones back here in Malaysia. In fact, the mere idea of leaving Malaysia seems very surreal to me now. I can't believe it! Another 2 more months and I'll be flying off to a country with different cultures. I'm having so much mix feelings right now, excitement, fear, etc. I just hope real hard that things will go on smoothly for me - before I leave and while I'm there.
*sigh*

2 Comments:

Blogger A world that i've seen said...

hey piggy..
all the best!
it's good to start a new life in ur life path..to discover something new...is not a bad idea for you..since u still pretty young! good things will come just for you..cheer up gal!

12:16 PM  
Blogger gracieq said...

Thanx for visiting my blog so often Jo. And your comments do hit homerun more often than not. =)

However, I'm sure you know from my previous blog entry that I'm starting a new blog somewhere else due to some "problems" I encounter here in the blog. Do let me know if you wish to have the new blog addie.

Cheers!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home