Tuesday, October 25, 2005

50% scholarship

I've not been formally told yet but yeah, I'm getting 50% scholarship from the college this time round. I was actually hoping that they would award me a full scholarship like last semester but then again, after the way the interview went, I think I'm lucky to get even 50% of it. At least it's better than getting nothing.

I was being too critical in the interview. I criticised about lecturers, about the head of department, about a lot of things. Things that I should not have mentioned at all but I can't help it cause I don't want to butter up to anybody. Even if it's a scholarship we're talking about. Frankly, I pretty much had enough of this college. The management people in my school's departments all people who could do the talk, but not do the walk when required.

We're suppose to buy drafts to pay for Uni's fees and all and all of us can't do it cause we haven't even gotten our freaking offer letter yet!! And our programme leader sure is taking her own sweet time getting our offer letters for us. Freaking woman!!!! Don't you know that we have a time line to follow by?? Don't you know that the bank is not open during Raya??? And we have to get our money and drafts done before then??? Stupid woman!!

Frankly, I do not care much for the college anymore. But getting the scholarship is something important because it does help my Mum financially when it comes to paying for my studies. SIgh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home