Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Se7en Tag

Been tagged by Mei a couple months back on something else (which I can't remember). Unfortunately, I was busy and also a little lazy to blog it then. When I was finally free, I was too lazy to blog about it. This time round, I decided to take up the challenge since I was tagged the second time round by Mei again. Must not let her down again right? ;)

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
  • Travel around the world
  • Absorb different cultures
  • Find a job I love
  • Settle down (marry the man I love la)
  • Have a family of my own
  • Perfect my cooking skills
  • Be on fire for God and walk beside Him again

Seven things I could do:
  • Trying to look for more books written by good authors that make an impact in lives and reading them
  • Lose a teeny weeny bit more weight
  • Keep in touch with friends more often
  • Control my temper more often and be more rational in thinking
  • Think twice before speaking to prevent hurting people's feelings especially my Mum's
  • Cook more often instead of eating out
  • Learn to eat healthy food instead of junk

Seven celebrity crushes:
I do not really have any celebrity crushes, but there are a few favourites, both males and females.

  • Keanu Reeves (ever since I saw him in A Walk In The Clouds)
  • Johnny Depp
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Julianne Moore
  • Pierce Brosnan
  • Marcia Cross (excellent acting in Desperate Housewives and Everwood)
  • Daniel Wu (ok, I admit, this is really a crush)

Seven often repeated words:
  • Die la!
  • F**k
  • Sh*t
  • OMG!!
  • Anyway...
  • So...
  • Then...

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite traits:

  • Tall (at least taller than I am)
  • Tan/Dark (I have a tremendous weak spot for tan/dark guys)
  • Pleasant to look at
  • Looking good in specs is definitely a plus point
  • Definitely not bald
  • Deep set eyes
  • Well built (not too fat or skinny )
Seven tags go to:
The only people I know who has blogs and read mine are less than seven. So, here goes...

  • Carven
  • Chip
  • Sze Zeng

2 Comments:

Blogger Mabel said...

WAHLAU EH...now only you do ar??? :p

9:02 AM  
Blogger gracieq said...

haha...told you i was lazy loh....plus busy also ma.... =P

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home