Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hypocrite!

After our squabble about the way HE treated me even though HE has a lovely gf at his side, HE proceeded to dish out the phrase "You go your way and I'll go my way" to me. Annndddd, after that, HE promptly deleted me from his Friendster's list. I thought things would be awkward after that between us since we're both studying in the same college and boy, I thought RIGHT!
For the past 6 months, whenever we meet each other at the corridors or stairs or cafeteria or wherever, his friends would promptly greet me while HE walked past me without even a backward glance at me. It's as if I'm invisible to him. Fine, fine, fine! I didn't give it much thought since HE was the one who decided to severe our friendship in the first place.
And now, now...guess what HE did? He added me into his Friendster again!!! As if nothing happened at all!! How can HE treat me as if I'm invisible to him for the last 6 months and expects me to received him back as a friend as though nothing happened?? What a HYPOCRITE!!! H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E!!!!!!!
Arrggh!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mabel said...

Just don't accept his invite. :p

9:48 AM  
Blogger gracieq said...

I didn't! But somehow, he ended up in my Friendster. When I checked my email, it was *I* who sent out the request which is weird cause I know I didn't. I think it's an old invite when I first join Friendster. Ohhhhh, I'm so tempted to delete him from my list but I won't. Cause I'm not childish like him.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home