Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Just an update...

...for those who didn't know about it yet. Well, I've received the Merit Scholarship from KDU again and this time it's a full waiver. Yup, a full waiver for next semester's fees. Frankly, I wasn't too confident in getting it again, so yeah, this was a lovely surprise.

Yet, I wasn't excited or happy as I should be. Maybe the whole thing with my bf's still hanging around me more than I allowed it to. Maybe I was just super tired when I received the news. Whatever it is, Mum was more happy hearing the news than I did. She was so excited that she announced over the phone that we'll celebrate the good news when I go back during the holidays. Looking forward to the celebration but still not very hype up about it. Guess I'm just pretty stress out and tired these days to be happy for the time being. Oh well!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chip said...

COngratss!!! ((HUGSS)) U deserve awesome rewards for ur preserverance...even though i dunno how things are going on, bt no matter how tough the situation is, ur mom n frens (plus me) will always be there for you whenever u need support, a helping hand or a comforting shoulder k muaks...i understand the passion and enduring patience that you've injected into that relationship, but now you can input all to let the wound heal and rebuild ur confidence. I know it's not easy as it sounds, but there's always a bright side to everything in life ((hugss))

11:11 AM  
Blogger Carven a.k.a. Dim Sum Q said...

Congrats.... the first schorlarship that u get seems like it just happened last week, and now you got another schorlarship and it is a full one... so good. Know that u've been in a not so good mood... but well try to stray that away and concentrate on something more joyous.

4:59 PM  
Blogger gracieq said...

Chip & Carv: Thanx so much! I calculated the $$ I've helped my Mum saved up so far and it's around 10K. Wow...it will all accumulate to the funds for me to study in Perth. And don't you guys worry so much about me. Life goes on and it's not worth wallowing around weeping about it. Btw, how's hols so far eh?

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home