Monday, December 27, 2004

False news

For somebody who claims to be educated and quite smart in a way, I'm sure quite stupid when it comes down to this:- the paranoia enveloping Penang.

Why didn't I think of checking the Internet for correct news? Why didn't I check to verify if the news are true? Why am I so stupid enough to let other people's paranoia get into my nerves? Why didn't I just trust my intuition for once instead of letting other's dictate what I do? Why am I so darn stupid?!

The news about a second tsunami happening is false after all. Why, why, why for the sake of my life didn't I think of verifying the news in the Internet? Oh wait, right! I don't have access to it. But is it an excuse not to think of it as a source? N-O-P-E!! Nope, nope, nope! I could have asked my friends that have Internet access to check it out for me! I'm just stupid enough to forget about it!!!!!!

Yes, the paranoia surrounding everybody now is understandable, because of the lost lives of the innocents. But I really find those jokers or pranksters who created those false sms to be f**king b*****ds who have nothing better to do but create havoc in people's lives. Ohhhhhh...I so hate myself for not trusting my instinct!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home