Monday, April 18, 2005

I should be...

...typing feverishly on the keyboard, working on my Media Audiences Case Study but nope, here I am, typing feverishly away on this blog. Bleh!

What an unlucky time for me to catch the flu bug! I had to get it on the night I came back to Penang and because of it, I've been sleeping like a pig, literally for the past 2 days. Didn't help that I have a deadline to meet and there I am, sleeping, like a pig. Sheesh! So here I am, way early, early in the morning, with my case study half done, feeling super, super stressed out and I still find the time to blog. But what do you know? Blogging takes away some of my stress, some of my frustration in my incapabilities in forming precise, correct sentences the way I want to.

It's 7am now and I'm suppose to email my work to Jing so that she'll be able to print and hand in my work. But, my work is only half way done!!!

*takes deep breath*

Right...I shall stop procrastinating around here and get back to work. Only Lord knows how I'm able to produce another thousand words or so by afternoon. Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home