Saturday, May 21, 2005

Malaysian Idol 2

Good news people!!! No...I'm not in Malaysian Idol....I can't sing even if my life depends on it....but somebody in the class is in....somebody that the gang and I always hang out with....and the person is none other than....*drum rolls*.....it's none other than Andrew Ooi!! Haha....hope he does go through each hurdle to get into the finals....break a leg dude!!

Update: This should be up 2-3 weeks ago actually but I was just a tad too busy to do anything about it what with all the assignments. Now that it's all over, I can give you guys an update here. Bad news but Andrew didn't make it to the next round. He was one of the unfortunate ones to get eliminated during the second leg of the Idols. So for those of you who knows him, erm...try not to mention it in front of him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home