Thursday, May 19, 2005

What the hell is wrong with me?

Been going through quite a lot lately. Not only education wise but I can feel my health deterioating (sp?) rapidly. I've been looking so pale these days..it's a wonder how a little bit of raspberry lip balm from The Body Shop could make me look so much better. And I can't finish my food these days!! Even a small piece of roti canai and I'm still struggling my way through it. In the end, end up eating only 3/4 of it. Nights were the worst! That's when the gastric really hits and I end up feeling nauseaus (sp?) the whole night. Doesn't help that I always get the feeling that I wanted to throw up but I couldn't. Makes things so bad for me. Note: I am NOT pregnant!!

Guess the pressure from college and assignments and the unnecessary stress I give to myself is taking a toll on me. All the late nights tolling away on the computer, finishing up whatever deadlines I have caused me to neglect my meals at times. I guess that explains the fatigue that's so overwhelming these days. Neglecting food has made me only able to take a meal a day or...several small meals a day. I know, I know...it's really bad...but...sigh...I tend to neglect my meals sometimes. Gosh...how I wish my appetite's back again...but I guess as long as I have so much more work to do, I would not be able to think of food the same way again.

2 Comments:

Blogger SATheologies said...

hey,

relax a bit la.... don over stress ya

take care

9:53 AM  
Blogger gracieq said...

stress will only be officially over after the 3rd of June...looking forward to it man....when are you coming back to BM anyway?

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home