Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy, happy, happy!

Ok, it's time for me to 'fess up. If I don't do it any sooner, the overwhelming sense of feelings inside me will only turn to suffocate me further. It's good news to me and people around me...though I think some of them think me foolish for making such a decision. Alrite...the thing that I wanna 'fess up to: I'm currently seeing somebody new in my life. Yep, there's a new man in my life now. Had been so for the past week or so.

No doubt we've only known each other for a short period of time. Many will think it's unwise of me to get involved with another man so fast considering the fact that I've just gotten myself out of a rotten relationship. Many will remind me of the rants and raves I've posted earlier, all about not trusting another man, all about starting a whole new chapter of my life in Ozzy, etc...I myself never expect the feelings to develop into something more. We're just friends at the beginning, just like any other new relationship started out. But as time passes by, I found my feelings developing in an extremely fast rate. Doesn't help that my 6th sense kept telling me that he's different from all those guys that I've ever dated. Most importantly, my 6th sense tells me that he will never ever put me through what the ex had put me through before. To quote James, "They're two different people, whose behaviours are at extreme points, with extreme differences".

Only a few friends know about it. And so far, all of them had given their stamp of approval on this relationship. No doubt I'll be leaving for overseas to further my studies soon but we've both agreed that as long as we're happy while we're together now, it's all worth it. To some people, it's utterly impossible to fall in love with someone so quickly, especially in such a short period of time and especially when I've just ended a bad relationship 2 months ago. But the moment I decided not to love the ex anymore, my heart had healed rapidly and before long, I find myself falling in love with another man. It was interest at first, then it developed to severe like, next thing I know, I found myself falling in love with him with every passing second.

It's not easy for me to fall in and out of love that easily. But when I do, it stays for a long, long time. This time round, there are just too many signs that cannot be ignored. Signs that show that I've made the right decision by seeing a new man. I know it's still rather soon to decide much but my gut feelings are saying so and my gut feelings had never been wrong so far.

I'm very happy with my life right now, happy with the way things are turning out. And I've never been this happy for such a long time now. In fact, I've never been happier. Even when I first started seeing the ex, I've never been this happy cause I was living in fear at the beginning of the relationship with the ex, fear that he will go back to his ex-gf. After I've gotten over the fear, I was still never as happy as I am now. This new relationship...I enter this new relationship without any fear whatsoever. And I'm happy! In fact, I'm crazily happy with life now!

Some of you may associate my being happy now with the fact that I've just entered a new relationship. Some sceptics and cynics in you may even think that this happiness will not last long cause I made a hasty and rash decision. But I'm very sure, in fact, I'm doubly sure that I made the right decision this time round. Yes, it's risky getting involve with another man so quickly, and especially so when I know that I'll be leaving for Ozzy soon. But for all
these overwhelming feelings that I have inside me, that I'm experiencing now, it's all worth it. Even if, God forbids, things somehow doesn't work out between us when I'm over in Ozzy, it's still all worth it.

I've found a better life. Right now, all that I'm feeling is happy, happy, happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home