Friday, December 02, 2005

It's always about him

The ex never fail to amaze me sometimes.
I know he'll find out sooner or later that I'm seeing somebody new now cause he visits my blog. According to him after we broke up, all he can do now is to love me in silence and the only way he can find out about what's going on in my life is through my blog. Hence, it wasn't a big surprise when he sms-ed me.
"Hi. How r u lately? Very happy for u tat u r happy now n
tat u found a new bf. Good luck n all da best for both of u. Take care
ya.
"
In fact, I sort of expected him to let me know that he's read the blog. What I did not expect is for him to turn my good news into something about him. Again.
A few hours after his first sms, he sent another that got my head shaking, not of pity, but of exasperation.
"Btw i also wonder how u can have bf so fast? Is it b4 we broke up u already
seeing this guy? Sigh...
"
Up to this day, after more than 2 months, he still doesn't get it why I broke up with him. In fact, I think he has too much ego in him to live up to the fact that I ended things with him because he was abusing me emotionally. Not to forget the fact that he was cheating on me. All I know is that to this very day, he still thinks he's innocent. He seemed to have successfully convinced himself that he had never cheated on me.
*shakes my head*
Me thinks til the end of the day, in fact, til the end of the world, he will still think that I was seeing somebody else when I ended things with him. Come to think of it, if I really was seeing somebody else when I broke up with him, I wouldn't have to endure a horror rollercoaster ride of emotions for a month, I wouldn't have my heart broken into a million pieces. But then again, it's always, ALWAYS about him. He'll never understand.
It doesn't matter whether he understands or not anymore. It's my life now. My life's not intertwined with his anymore. My life, my future is now with another man. A man I've only known for a short while but have fallen deeply in love with.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mabel said...

That was rich coming from a guy who went around two- and even three-timing his gf.

Stupid ass. Idiotic and childish, that is what he is NOT innocent.

9:54 AM  
Blogger A world that i've seen said...

dun simply trust a man just like that..once broke up..there's nothing to do with him whatever u wanna to do with ur life! that's non of his ass business! just be yourself, find your own right prince charming, get your life back with fruitful days. No need bcoz of him to torture urself being consider n ponder lots. No matter what, sometimes love a person doesnt mean need to stick together. As long as u r happy,tat's enuff for sure! i'm glad that you found a new bf.^o^ Alwasy think about urself first, love urself first before u love the rest.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home