Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gong Xi Fatt Chai!

Gosh...time sure passes by rather quickly. At the blink of an eye and it's Chinese New Year now. Another approximately 3 weeks more and I'm off to Perth. Very, very excited about the whole prospect but yet at the same time, very, very nervous about going over. The fear of whether I'll be able to handle new culture in a foreign place while coping with my studies is always at the back of my mind.
Well, whatever the future may hold, I'll just have to face them bravely with confidence. For the time being, it's better for me to enjoy this Chinese New Year because I doubt I'll be back in time for next year's Chinese New Year!
Here's wishing everybody a prosperous year ahead and Gong Xi Fatt Chai!!
*runs off to enjoy CNY goodies*

3 Comments:

Blogger A world that i've seen said...

gong xi fa cai! wish u have a wonderful cny!!!

11:27 PM  
Blogger enn@j said...

hey there piggy,

All the Best to you in Perth in starting a new journey!

And thanks for dropping by my blog ;)

8:13 PM  
Blogger gracieq said...

Jo: wish you had a wonderful cny too!

enn@j: thanx! i hope everything goes well when i'm over there.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home