Friday, October 08, 2004

Period Cramps

I hate having period cramps! I'm not the type who gets the pain and cramps religiously every single month. So that's quite fortunate for me. But during those unfortunate months where I had to bare with the pain and the cramps, I just wished somebody could take me out of misery. A time like now! And it sure doesn't help that I'm in the computer lab, which is freezing cold in here. I'm not sitting directly under the air-cond but since the lab is not that big, my fingers are beginning to feel like ice and I can barely type properly.

Anyway, I'm stuck in the lab because it's been ages since I last actually sat down in front of the computer and surf the Internet for stuff. I was trying to update myself by reading my friends' blogs, checking emails and updating the college Mass Comm Club blog. Only managed to wrote in one entry for the club blog though. At least that would get Esther, the club president and Mabel, the club advisor of our Webpac's tail for a little while. Oh, by the way, the techie group of us handling the emails and blog are known as the Webpac, thanx to Aaron's suggestion that is.

Ugh! The pain is really killing me. I wish I had a gun so I can shoot myself. On second thought, I wish somebody had a gun so that they can shoot me since I'm quite a coward when it comes to shooting myself. There are times when I had quirky thoughts and think what death would feel like, but at the same time, I'm so afraid of that. I guess my faith in God is still shaking as it is. It's never been really that strong even since I left high school. Oh well, I'm slowly trying to walk with God again no matter how difficult it is. Hmm...come to think of it, maybe I'll start by praying to God and asking Him to take this freaking pain away from me. But then, maybe he'll think I'm an unfilial child who only comes to Him whenever I needed something. =P

Well, will be going to the Angel-Mortal revealing thing later. Hope I don't die of cramps later on though. Or else, I might just go in and say hi and then leave at 3. Speaking of Angels, I'm really gonna bloody fire off my Angel when I find out who he/she is. Not a single mail at all. Come to think of it, I may be one of the unlucky ones where I don't have an Angel! Sob Sob! Oh well, that's just too bad for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home