Thursday, August 05, 2004

First Tut Assignment

I'm ready to tear my hair out right now! Our first tutorial assignment which comes up to only 3% of the whole course is giving me a big, big problem here. 3% may not mean much to others but I know how precious it is, it can MAKE or BREAK your grade.

For this first assignment, which by the way is for Media Research Methods (one of the dry core subjects I have to take this sem), we have to search through Murdoch's e-library searching for some journal on media research and boy, am I having a hard time searching for the right one. I'd been looking for hours yesterday and downloaded some into my USB but when I reached home to actually sit down and read them, I find none suitable even though them seem quite suitable when I was in the lab in college.

So, here I am. In the college computer lab again. Trying to look for the right journal. And one of my coursemates from the new intake just request that I search one for her too. Sorry dearie, but I'm having a hard time myself too. *starts tearing out my hair*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home