Thursday, May 11, 2006

Moved for good

I've decided to stop blogging here for good. Maintaining 2 blogs is tiresome and frankly, I prefer blogging in the new space much better than this old blog here. Hence, I've decided to stop posting any entries here since I haven't written anything here at all for the last few months. Oh, there will be the occasional post from me here if I have the mood for it but do not place your hopes up high though. After all, I do not plan on shutting this blog down.

I thank everybody who had visited this blog while it lasted. If anybody should be interested to know where my new blog is, drop me a comment and I might just give it to you. Take care everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger A world that i've seen said...

hi piggy!
so what's ur new blog add then?
mind to give ur msn as well?

9:39 AM  
Blogger fishtail said...

Eeks! What's your other blog address?

10:53 PM  
Blogger .:: Ant ::. said...

You take care too ......

6:56 PM  
Blogger TaMiYaâ„¢ said...

Can you mail me your new blog url? shiouwenn@hotmail.com .. hehe

1:53 PM  
Blogger Sasha Tan said...

thanks for your encouragement :) can i have yr blog addy?

3:55 PM  
Blogger gracieq said...

Hi, Sasha,

I'm not sure when you posted this as I can't find the timestamp but you can find me at piggyslife.wordpress.com these days.

Cheers!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home