Sunday, June 13, 2004

My thigh hurts like hell....

Ok. So, I was having dinner with my bf and 2 of his friends at this Malay stall just now. The food they served are typical Malay food fare but there are a few dishes that are quite special and unique in their own way.

Anyway, after dinner, the 4 of us were sitting around, sipping our drinks and chatting the night away. One of my bf's friends, Rhodri, joked that anybody whose hair style is something like my bf's is kinda gay. So I answered, somewhat in a cheeky way that Rhodri is indirectly saying that my bf is gay. All of us laughed, including my bf when he said that he could prove he's not gay and started to lean towards me. I shifted in my seat so that I'm further away from him and guess what? He hit my thigh with all his might! And my thigh hurts so much that my tears just start rolling down my face with a mind of their own. And I'm dead serious with the whole tears fiasco thing. It really hurts that much. And to think he did that in front of his 2 friends! It was embarassing for them to see my tears.Even now, while I'm writing this entry, which is a couple of hours after the whole thing, my thigh still hurts. It feels like the whole area is throbbing non stop. Urgh!

Before I forget, I'm really mad at my bf now. Even though if he claims that it was an accident to hit so hard. Cause you just can't regret and take back your words and action long after what you said or did. The impact of it all is there already. It can never be erased. I know I sound very petty over little stuff like that, but seriously, that's not the way to treat ur gf or bf. He embarassed me in front of his friends and was even laughing after he hit me. I guess I'm quite sensitive but it hurts me a lot especially when he's laughing when it's not funny at all. Who in their right mind would hit someone they love and laugh after the whole incident? Nobody would do that unless they are psycho or they just don't really care. *sigh* I don't know what to think or say. I know he loves me a lot. But that's just not the right way to handle the situation just now. I'm hurt, I'm angry, and I'm sad. Disappointed too. I'm giving him the cold shoulder right now. I think it's best to let him know how angry and disappointed I am at him so that he'll learn his lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home