Saturday, June 05, 2004

I am so PISSED OFF!!!!!

I am so, so, so pissed off with blogspot!! I've been trying to login for the past hour and only manage to login now after the umpteenth time of logging in non-stop. Even after sending requests for password retrieval and using the web page that they sent, I'm still not able to login cause they keep asking for a password when they are suppose to guide me to change my freaking password! What kind of system are they running on? Why is it so NOT friendly user or maybe I'm the only one who has this kind of problem? I don't know for sure but I'm really, really pissed off now! I swear I can kill somebody right now. And I do pity my boyfriend because he's letting me use him to let off some steam. Even though I felt a little better after doing that, guilt starts to take over cause he doesn't deserve all this. Even if he did pissed me off earlier and irritated me with his stupid laugh that goes "Huh huh huh". If blogspot continues denying my right to login without problems and I'm still gonna encounter all this shit each time I have the inspiration to write something, I might just stop writing here all together and find some other blogging website to post whatever I want to write. Other blogging website that is more user friendly for newbies like me. And not torturing me and making me lose my inspiration to rant and rave and write by making me try to login for one whole freaking hour!!!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!

I was initially pissed off about something else but after trying for one whole fucking hour just trying to login, I forgot what the heck I want to say and am now thouroughly pissed with blogspot. So there. Done. Finito. ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home